Firefighters called after wasp nest sparks fire – Bracknell News




Published 7 Jan 2013 17:40

Mobiles
Print

FIREFIGHTERS were called out this afternoon when a roof ignited.

The fire started after a light was switched on in an attic which set fire to a wasp nest.

The crew from Bracknell fire station attended the single storey bungalow in Moor Lane at about 2.30pm.

The owner of the house, a man in his 50s, was able to put out the fire before the crew arrived on the scene.

Return to the main index, get more from this section or browse our News archives.

Firefighters called after wasp nest sparks fire – Bracknell News
http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFg80Uphqx7VKLiCBWF4Pb9l6i2lw&url=http://www.bracknellnews.co.uk/news/bracknell/articles/2013/01/07/65618-firefighters-called-after-wasp-nest-sparks-fire/
http://news.google.com/news?q=wasp+nest&output=rss
wasp nest – Google News
Google News
http://www.gstatic.com/news/img/logo/en_us/news.gif

This entry was posted in Wasps Nests. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.